|• All our merchandise is hand selected by our board certified lactation consultants and found to be tried and true by countless nursing mothers who rely on us for advice on breastfeeding products. We do not sell every kind of breast pump or bra for a reason. Only quality merchandise makes its way onto our shelves, so you can rest assured that the purchases you make from Little Darlings are wise ones.
• However, nursing fashions and bras may be exchanged or returned if unworn, unwashed, unsoiled and tagged with its original package within 30 days of original purchase date. We are not responsible for delivery time or loss of a returned package, so please use tracking numbers to insure your return package.
• Returns do not need a return authorization number, but do need to be accompanied by a copy of the receipt. Breast pumps and accessories are single user items and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged due to health concerns! Panties and baby scales are also not eligible for return due to sanitary and safety issues.
• If an electronic item is received in non-working condition, please contact the manufacturer for immediate replacement. We do not accept returns of gift certificates. Items returned that do not adhere to the above policies will be returned to the customer at their expense. (We do not accept dirty clothing items as we will presume that they have been worn.) We will not refund items damaged or lost in their return shipment so please insure your packages.
|Returns may be shipped to:|
|Little Darlings Attention: Returns department 1418 Ridge Road Ontario, NY 14519|
|• Returns must be accompanied by the original receipt. Returns that do not meet above requirements will be shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense so please call 888-999-2544 prior to return if you have any questions.|
|• Breast milk is considered a body fluid. Breast pumps are medical equipment designed for personal use. They may not be returned. Sorry, we can’t accept used pumps. No exceptions! All the breast pumps that we sell are registered with the FDA, and are very high-quality products. We do not deal in used breast pumps, and keep prices low for everyone with our strict no-return policy.
• We help you obtain warranty fulfillment if a breast pump is defective (Ameda’s 1-800-3234060). Please let us help you with any questions or problems. Our phone number is 888999-2544. We do not take returns of defective pumps at our warehouse, but we have all the information you will need to give to the manufacturer if you have lost your proof of purchase.
• Once a shipment has left our warehouse, unauthorized refusal of a package will be charged a restocking fee of 15%(10% on authorized returns) of your purchase price. If a breast pump is returned in an opened box, no refund will be issued, and the pump will be returned at your expense. If your breast pump is defective, please do not return it to us; your pump is warranted directly through the manufacturer. We will be happy to provide a copy of your invoice on request.
|Rental Station Return Policy|
|• Breast pump rentals are contracts and are discounted based on the length of your commitment; therefore, they may not be returned early for refund. Purchased breast pumps and accessories are single user items and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged due to health concerns!
• Thank you for your business. Your patronage helps us help others breastfeed longer!
|• Your full manufacturer’s warranty is in effect for all products we sell. Little Darlings is not responsible for warranty issues and we are not able to access receipts older than one year so please file your receipts for items with long warranties such as baby scales. Please call the manufacturer directly if you have a warranty question or need a warranty replacement as only the manufacturer will execute the warranty. If you do not have the manufacturer’s number, we are happy to provide it for you. Thank you!|
|• If you already own one of the products we sell, the manufacturer is the best source for troubleshooting. Please contact them at the number listed in your instruction booklet.|